Uncertainty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cats roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
StarClan
The Westeros RPG Vote_lcap1The Westeros RPG Voting_barThe Westeros RPG Vote_rcap 
Foreststar
The Westeros RPG Vote_lcap1The Westeros RPG Voting_barThe Westeros RPG Vote_rcap 
Moonfeather
Mosseystar
Northwind
Silentstrike
Lightningstar11
Aspenclaw
Latest topics
» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
The Westeros RPG EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 pm by Guest

» Honor of the Fangs
The Westeros RPG EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:33 am by StarClan

» The Apprentice Name Game
The Westeros RPG EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:58 pm by Foreststar

» Den clearing
The Westeros RPG EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 pm by Foreststar

» LeafClan and LakeClan border
The Westeros RPG EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:07 am by Northwind

» The Lakeshore
The Westeros RPG EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:26 pm by Silentstrike

» The Westeros RPG
The Westeros RPG EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:08 pm by Foreststar

» List of Leaders
The Westeros RPG EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:57 pm by StarClan

» Next Gathering
The Westeros RPG EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:55 pm by StarClan

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Westeros RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Foreststar
Clan Leader
Foreststar

Character sheet
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

The Westeros RPG Empty
PostSubject: The Westeros RPG   The Westeros RPG EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:08 pm

The Westeros

Welcome to the Westeros!

Greetings, newcomer! I'd like to show you around our little community. The Westeros is based off the medieval novel Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. But the best change to it is that humans do not exist. Just wolves are present in this PG-13, semi-realistic, literate roleplay. We're glad you came to visit! Please sit, get comfortable, and continue the tour. You might find that you'd wish to stay here.

---

We are a friendly site, that welcomes all sorts of roleplayers! But please take note, we do not tolerate negative behavior whatsoever. Rude, mean, and untolerable players will be immediately deleted without a second thought. But do not worry. Good behavior will get you quickly rewarded! On that, we have a post count minimum that we would like to uphold. 300 words will be the requirement for every IC post on Westeros, but this is not the limit. We strive for our members to gain experience here, and begin roleplaying at a new and more advanced level.

By the way, this site was an original idea from Caila and Night(Admins). We would be delighted to have you get ideas from our website, but we do not tolerate theives. If we discover that you have stolen any of our original work, we will report it immediately and ask that all of the content be removed and/or changed. Please do not be the people we have to ban from the website due to copyright infringment.

---

Greetings, I am Night, former Alpha of Wisp Woodland Pack, and I encourage all roleplayers to come and check out this site, even if you don't want to join. We are just starting up a beautiful roleplay, and will always welcome new members.

http://wispwoodlandpack.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

The Westeros RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncertainty :: OTHER :: Advertise-
Jump to: